Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Murder at its Finest

Ever Seen the movie Clue?
Ya, neither have I, but after this fabulous photo shoot, i'm adding it to my 'movies I need to see' list.For our closing MPA social we are holding a Murder Mystery Dinner - i'm way excited. They wanted some fun pictures for their promotional posters and such, so they really went all out. There is nothing more fun than good friends, fun outfits and a talented photographer. If you want to see some more from our photo shoot go HERE. And just guess who the real murderer is...

3 comments:

  1. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN CLUE? WHO ARE YOU? AND YOU GET MAD AT ME FOR NOT HAVING SEEN MUSICALS...

    I'm a little distraught about this. Please come home this weekend so I can share it with you. I'm serious. It's almost a sin you haven't seen it. We'll have to play the board game too. Please tell me you've done that before!

    I almost don't know how we're friends. Good thing I like you so much or this might be a deal breaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the pictures. You all look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! You could be Mrs. Scarlet from the original clue. And I'm with Jess, I can't believe you haven't seen that movie!! I was just thinking that I need to go see it again. It's a classic!! :)

    ReplyDelete