Sunday, June 24, 2012

Manti and GNO

This weekend was rather eventful with lots and lots of pictures, so I thought I beter do a quick update.

On Friday night I went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti with Chance. I love going to the pageant. Even though there are some sort of cheesy parts, I still get excited to go. Chance was a good sport to go sit on a cold hard chair for 3 hours just so I could watch the show.... he was less of a good sport about having his picture taken, and therefore there are no visuals for this part of my weekend.

But don't you worry - the next part of my weekend was full of pictures!

Every other month, a few of my sorority sisters get together for a dinner group which usually results in us sitting around and talking long into the night and wondering why we don't meet every month because we obviously need to see each other more often! 

Last night it was Jessicas turn to host, and as she is living at Brighton Girls Camp for the summer {her and Doug are the maintenance couple} we had the lovely privilege to have our GNO at Camp. 

Mary, Rachel and I decided to head up early for a little hiking...


 We had no idea where we were going, so we made up a trail and went exploring.  Though Rachel was a little nervous about bears, we were extremely loud (as Upsilon girls often are) and I don't think any creatures wanted to get in our way.



After hiking we then got to play on the zip-line.  So Much Fun! {Thanks Pixel and Paisley for being such awesome camp staff!}
Pixel was in charge of getting us on the zip line...

Paisley was in charge of getting us off... with a little help from Rachel.

Rachels hardest part was climbing the ladder, but I was there to belay her. 

Erin was a little nervous to jump, but she had fun too! 
Doug was our honorary member of Dinner group for the night - he stood in for Kamille, although he may think twice before ever doing that again - we can get a little crazy!  

Thanks for the lovely evening in the woods ladys (and Doug) it was so much fun! Can't wait for our next dinner! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I wish I lived closer! Maybe sometime when I come out there we can plan a get-together. I miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney, that would be wonderful! Let us know the next time you're down this way and we'll plan something! :)

    ReplyDelete