Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BFFs

I am so blessed to have such amazing friends. Case and point {from our g chat conversation}:

Jessica:  ok, anyway, i have to go teach, but just to recap our conversation -> Hermione should have used the time turner to sleep more---> Hufflepuff is great because they have normal lives -> normal life is great when you get to see your husband in the evening -> you are a crazy bride in the evenings --> i'm going to give Mary my dna -> invitations, thank you notes, christmas cards -> christmas is the best.
 
Me:  Oh wow, I love us!!!!!
 
Where would I be without people like this who know me oh so well, and still love me?!?! 
 
P.S. Happy Halloween

P.P.S. I promise to return to my blog when my life returns to 'normal'.

4 comments:

  1. Oh normal! What I wouldn't give for normal. Also, why didn't Hermione use the time turner to sleep more... duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm serious about this Hermione thing. She was way smarter than me and that would have been the first thing on my extra time in my life to do list... Just sayin': Major oversight in the life of J.K. Rowling! Seriously people! Also, Star, I'm so glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know why you are giving me your DNA....at least I think you are talking about me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mary! I just saw this. If Starlee needed help with the envelopes I told her I would help stuff invitations. However, I told her that I wouldn't lick envelopes. Except yours, I like you enough to give you my DNA. I think that's what happened at least.

      Delete