Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's complicated

* Dressing up fancy is a must, but I get excited to go home and change into big cozy pajamas
* Long walks on the beach at sunset are nice, but I love standing on the top of a mountain looking down on the city at sunrise
* I adore my high heel shoes, but every now and then I enjoy some sassy red flats with my skinny jeans
* School days are a delight, but i'm excited to be so close to graduating 
* Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite, but going weeks without sugar is so very rewarding
* Lady-like manners are extremely important to me, but now and then I get excited to throw a few punches
* I love a night out-on-the-town with my friends, but spending a night in with my family is priceless
* I'm so very excited to be living in SLC, but my time in Provo is also very dear to me
* I love action movies, but Anne of Green Gables will always be my first choice
* Eating out is fun, but nothing beats my moms home cooked meals
* I crave exciting adventures, but i'm usually too cautious to break out of my comfort zone

What oxymorons frame your life? 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Star! And I miss seeing you. I loved this post. SOO true! It is because of oxymorons we keep our lives exciting, right? Keep writing, because I love reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Anne of Green Gables too. I wonder if that has anything to do with our carrot tops? Hope the job search is going well for you. We will be back in the valley next summer so maybe you will still be around. Good luck with it all and, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete