Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Break Epiphany

I haven't been to school all week.  My own personal spring break I guess, since BYU dosen't think I need one.  Having this lovely week off has made me realize something:

I think I'm suffering from a combination of ADHD {Attention Deficit at HOME Disorder} 
and Senioritis.  And it's getting worse!
  
I have no desire to do my homework anymore - this started when I was in Provo, but now that i'm home there are so very many distractions!

there is cleaning to be done
movies to be watched
friends to hang out with
brothers to distract me, and distract me they do!
nails to be painted
stories to be told with my mom
errands to be taken care of
running buddies to work out with

 I should be reading but i'm blogging. When I should be doing homework I am playing.

Looks like i'm finally ready to leave my school days behind.  I'm ready for a new adventure... perhaps one with less homework....

Now I know why BYU doesn't give us a spring break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment