Monday, January 11, 2010

Demographic Information…

While filling out some recent paperwork I was asked to fill out that fantastic question of:

Race: Please check one or more
American Indian or Alaskan Native
Asian
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian
Other Pacific Islander
White
Hispanic or Latino



White…how boring.

If I check Asian I feel like anyone reading this would just assume I’m a genius!

Come on now, if I’m Hawaiian or from any Pacific Island, you just know I’m happy because I grew up in Paradise (or at least my parents did).

But White…. Plain old white?

Why don’t they ask if I’m Danish or English – then I could at least have a little culture.

White doesn’t tell you anything.

But really, we all know the race they should have a box for!

If they really wanted some “demographic information” about me they should have a box for Redheads!

Yup.

That’s what I think, and if this survey had an ‘Other’ box you better believe I would have checked it, and put Redhead!

If you don’t think we’re different enough to have our own box, then you’ve never met a Redhead…

and if you’ve never met a Redhead, that means you don’t know me...

so why on earth are you blog stalking?

Anyways, that is my thought for today.

{When I am President, that is the first thing I will change - look at that, I just got every Redhead vote in America...which is a very hard demographic to reach!}

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!.... SOMEONE SAID IT "OFFICIALLY" BESIDES ME!!! YOU KNOW I'M ON THE FRONT LINES WITH YOU HERE SISTA!!

    P.S. I SO HEART YOU!!! BEYOND WORDS! WHERE THE MOTHER OF CRAP ARE YOU?????? COME SEE ME PLEAZZZZZZZZAH! (might i suggest the dates January 21-31st??) XOXOXOXOXO hh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starlee! Yay! I am so happy you found my blog because now I will certainly stalk yours. You are adorable. I simply just love you. It was so good to see you over the holidays and catch up for the brief second that we did. It came as no surprise that you are beautiful inside and out. You always have been. xoxo. I really am just so happy we are blog buddies now.

    ReplyDelete